E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Methodology and Methods for Studies of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- I.A. Bashmakov. Energy policy. Fuel and energy balance as a tool for analysis, forecasting and indicative planning of energy development, 2, pp.16–25. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bushuev, A.A. Troitsky Energy: Economics, Technology, Ecology. Energy Efficiency and the Russian Economy, 5, pp. 10–19. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Galieva, A.M. Masterpanov. Energetic policy. About methodology of development of fuel and energy balances., 3, pp. 21–27. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Saneev, A.D. Sokolov, S.Yu. Muzychuk, R.I. Muzychuk. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy. Fuel and energy balances in the system of complex studies of the development of the regional energy industry, 2, pp. 21–35. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Saneev, A.D. Sokolov, S.Yu. Muzychuk, R.I. Muzychuk. Energy policy. Energy-economic analysis of the current status of the regional fuel and energy complexes of the Russian East, 5, pp. 14–22. (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.