E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Development of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Materials of PJSC “Yakutskenergo” 2001-2015 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of JSC “Sakhaenergo” 2001-2015 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the State Unitary Enterprise of Housing and Communal Service of the Sakha Republic (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the EMERCOM of Russia (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.rp5.ru [Google Scholar]
- Materials of Federal State Budget Institution “Yakutian Department of Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring” (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lieberman. Technogenic safety: the human factor. Saint Petersburg, 101 p. (2006) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zubareva, I. Gaydey. Risks of the human factor in the development of emergency situation. Problems of Economics and Oil and Gas Complex Management, vol. 12, pp. 35–38, (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Sakha Republic on October 22, 2012 N 1147-r On approval of the Investment Program of the State Unitary Enterprise Housing and Communal Service of the Sakha Republic for 2012-2017 and the main directions of the enterprise development until 2025 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Starostina, N. Pavlov. Current state and main problems of heat power industry of the Sakha Republic. Proceedings of the XVII All-Russian scientific and practical conference of young scientists, graduate students and students, with international participation in Neryungri, dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the formation of the Yakutsk State University, Sections 1-3, pp. 156–159 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- The State Program of the Sakha Republic “Provision of high-quality housing and communal services and development of the electric power industry for 2012-2017” (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Housing and communal services of the Sakha Republic. Statistical compilation. Federal State Statistics Service. Yakutsk, 87 p. (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.