E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Concept of energy policy in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): Preprint / Petrov N.A. Bredikhin V.I., Burtsev E.M., etc. Yakutsk: Yakut Scientific Center of RAS Publishing house, p. 40 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Petrov. Scientific and methodical basics and practice in strategy formation of energy development of the Northern regions (on the example of Yakutia). The doctoral dissertation in the form of a scientific report. Irkutsk (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy balance of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). Part I. Yakutsk: Sakhapoligrafizdat, 160 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy balance of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). Part II. - Yakutsk: Saidam, 280 p. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) for the period up to 2030. Yakutsk-Irkutsk: “Yakutia” Media Holding, 328 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030. Approved by the government of the Russian Federation on November 13, 2009. N° 1715-r. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.