E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nutrition and Health, Medical Treatment and Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Trio PZ, Fujisaki S, Tanigawa S, et al. DNA Microar- ray Highlights Nrf2-Mediated Neuron Protection Targeted by Wasabi-Derived Isothiocyanates in IMR-32 Cells[J]. Gene Regul Syst Bio, 2016, 10:73-83. [Google Scholar]
- Uto T, Fujii M. Inhibition of lipopolysaccharide induced cyclooxygenase-2 transcription by 6-(methyl- sulfinyl) hexyl isothiocyanate, a chemopreventive compound from Wasabia japonica (Miq.) Matsumura, in mouse macrophages[J]. Biochem Pharmacol 2005, 70(12): 1772-1784. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Boche D, Perry V H, Nicoll J A R. Activation patterns of microglia and their identification in the human brain[J]. Neuropathology & Applied Neurobiology, 2013, 39(1):3-18. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Okamoto T, Akita N, Masashi Nagai. 6-Methylsulfinylhexyl isothiocyanate modulates endothelial cell function and suppresses leukocyte adhesion[J]. J Nat Med, 2014, 68(1):144-153. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen J, Uto T, Tanigawa S, et al. Microarray- based determination of anti-inflammatory genes targeted by 6-(methylsulfinyl)hexyl isothiocyanate in macrophages. [J]. Experimental & Therapeutic Medicine, 2010, 1(1): 33-40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.