E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Biotechnology and Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Gu B, Ge Y, Chang S X, et al. Nitrate in groundwater of China: Sources and driving forces[J]. Global Environmental Change, 2013, 23(5):1112-1121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han B, Jie L I, Zhang J. 2014 monitoring and analysis of drinking water in rural areas in Jining[J]. Journal of Jining Medical University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Han Xiaogang Urban water quality risk assessment and emergency treatment methods [D]. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Kavcar, P., Sofuoglu, A., Sofuoglu, S.C., 2009. A health risk assessment for exposure to trace metals via drinking water ingestion pathway. Environ. Health 212, 216-227. [Google Scholar]
- Khadam, I.K., Kaluarachchi, J.J., 2003. Multi-criteria decision analysis with probabilistic risk assessment for the management of contaminated groundwater. Environ. Impact Assess. Rev. 23, 683-721. [Google Scholar]
- Li, P.Y., Wu, J.H., Qian, H., Lyu, X.S., Liu, H.G., 2014. Origin and assessment of groundwater pollution and associated health risk: a case study in an industrial park, northwest China. Environ. Geochem Health 36, 693-712. [Google Scholar]
- USEPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), 2008. Child-Specific Exposure Factors Handbook. US Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC (600/R-06/096F). [Google Scholar]
- USEPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), 2011. Exposure factors handbook 2011 edition (final). US Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC (EPA/600/R09/052F). [Google Scholar]
- USEPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), 1992. Guidelines for Exposure Assessment. Federal Register 57. pp. 22888-22938. [Google Scholar]
- USEPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), 2012. Integr. risk Inf. Syst. (IRIS). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.