E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Seung-Ho Yoo. Solar Energy .1291-1301, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akash Kumar Shukla, K. Sudhakar, Prashant Baredar. Energy and Buildings, 140, 188-195 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ljubisav Stamenic, Eric Smiley, Karim Karim. Solar Energy, 77, 37-45 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kan He, Ning Gui, Zhifeng Qiu, Bo Pan. Building Energy Efficiency, 44(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Jianhua Cheng, Hui Wang. Business Economy, 29-31 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Hongmei Zhang, Yunhua Yin. Water Resources and Power, 6, 193-197 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Tao Shi, Jiayan Shen, Jinyang Jiang. New Building Materials, 38-41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Youquan Xu, Yuanyuan Kong. Journal of Engineering Management, 30, 28-32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Cui Guo, Quan Liu. Construction Science and Technology, 20-23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yungui Li, Kuining Qiu. Building Technique Development, 42, 3-10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.