E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- H.W. Zhang. The Worry of Rapid Expansion of Skyscrapers in China, Residence and Estate 2, p. 48(2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chow, W. Wong. A study of the fire aspect of atria in Hong Kong. Fire Safety Science 3: 335–344(1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chow. Simulation of the atrium fire environment in Hong Kong, Ashrae Transactions 99, p. 163-168 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Klote, J.A. Milke. Principles of smoke management (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Standard for Smoke control Systems. NFPA–92(2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Naruse, S. Sugahara. Some investigations on fire safety design for atriums. Journal of Structural & Construction Engineering, 443: 147-157 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- F. Liu. Studies on smoke movement and smoke management in atrium fire.Chongqing University (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, H. Wang, C. Du, L. Li, J. Jiang. Analysis on the prediction methods of natural filling smoke layer height in ultra-thin atrium, Fire Science and Technology 5, p. 617-620 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Satoh, O. Sugawa, H. Kurioka. Flame inclination with induced wind through inlet opening in a tall and narrow atrium(1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chow. Performance-based approach to determining fire safety provisions for buildings in the Asia-Oceania regions. Building & Environment, 91: 127-137 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smoke management system-Hot smoke test. AS4391-1999 [Google Scholar]
- Test method for verifying field performance of smoke management system-Hot smoke test. GA/T 999-2012 [Google Scholar]
- B. Atkinson. HST verification of smoke management systems using the Australian method. EUROFIRE 99 Conference(Belgium, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, G. Wang, L. Li, D. Wang, L. Han, H. Yu, D. Liu. Post-Fire Performance Evaluation Method of High-Rise Buildings and its Applications in TVCC, Building Science 11, p. 65-70 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zukoski, T. Kubota, B. Cetegen. Entrainment in Fire Plumes, Fire Safety Journal 3, p. 107-121 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao. Indoor heat convection and ventilation, China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing, p.27–33(2010). [Google Scholar]
- И. Шeпeлeв. Indoor aerodynamics (in Chinese), (1960) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kofoed, P.V. Nielsen. Thermal plumes in ventilated room. Aalborg university, Danmark(1988) [Google Scholar]
- H. Skistad, E. Mundt, V.P. Nielsen, K. Hagström, J. Railio. Displacement ventilation in non-industrial premises, Guidebook No.1, FEHVA, Belgium (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hunt, P. Cooper, P. Linden. Thermal stratification produced by plumes and jets in enclosed spaces, Building & Environment 7, P. 871-882 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.