E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Q.X. WANG, Y.G. ZHU, Experimental study on large diameter anchor rod embedded parts under pure she ar and tension shear, J.Build.Str, 29, 281-286 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. TANG, Research on residual bearing capacity a nd bond slip property of anchored tendon embedded parts after overfire, Beijing University Of Civil Engineering And Architecture(2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. BAI., Trough embedded parts, CN103074940A (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Hibbitt, Karlsson, Sorensen, ABAQUS/Standard Use r Subroutines Reference Manual (The Pennsylvania State University, The United States, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. GUO, X.D. SHI, Reinforced Concrete Theory an d Analys(Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. WANG, Y.K. CHEN, Application of ABAQUS in Civil Engineering(Zhejiang University Press, Hangz hou, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. CHEN, C.G. LI, J.L. GUO, Research on Contact Problem about Steel Plate and Concrete Based on AB AQUS, Urb.Road.B.& F.Contr, 5, 201-203+6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. CAO, Y.P. SHI, ABAQUS finite element analysis f requently asked questions (China machine press, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.