E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Cai Zheng-dong; Peng Xu-min; Huang Qing. Inspection and Assessment of Concrete Girder Bridge Damaged by Fire[J]. World Bridges, 6, P74-78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Qing. Inspection and Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Bridges after Fire Disasters. World Bridges, 5, P78-82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yi; Xiang Yi-qiang; Wang Jiang-jiang. Damage Inspection and Security Assessment for Bridge after Fire. China municipal engineering, 5, P26-27 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- He Fo-sheng Xu Zhao-feng. Detection and Assessment on Reinforced Concrete Bridge After the fire. GuangDong Highway Communications, 2, P30-33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Zhao-Xiang; Xian-Yue; Miu Chang-Qing. Test and Assessment of Prestressed Concrete Bridge after Fire. 5, P230-236 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- MA Hu. Fire Damage Identification and Valuation of Box Beam of Continuous Rigid Frame Bridge. Chongqing Architecture, 9, P38-40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hua; Gao Zong-Yu; Liu Qi-Wei; Zhang Jun-lei. Assessment and Strengthening of a Fire Damaged Prestressed Concrete Continuous. Bridge Construction, 4, P81-87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.