E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Lei Pan, Dongqing Feng. The Research on the Control Strategy of Indoor Intelligent Lighting Combined with Natural Lighting. Control Theory and Control Engineering School of Electrical Engineering. May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Shen. Research on the architecture of intelligent building non-central platform[D]. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Weiding Long. Building energy efficiency and building energy efficiency management[M]. China Construction Industry Press. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Fuyan Guo, Minde Huang. Building power supply and distribution and lighting[J]. China Construction Industry Press. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Aiying Wang. New progress of natural lighting technology. Journal of Architecture. 2003, 64-66 [Google Scholar]
- Rea MS, Bullough JD. A new framework for lighting practice. Lighting Research and technology[J]. 2001. Vol.19(2): 90-105 [Google Scholar]
- Kim Y S, Srebric J . Impact of occupancy rates on the building electricity consumption in commercial buildings[J]. Energy and Buildings, 2017, 138:591-600. [Google Scholar]
- Shen W, Newsham G, Gunay B . Leveraging existing occupancy-related data for optimal control of commercial office buildings: A review[J]. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal Y, Balaji B, Gupta R, et al. Occupancy-driven energy management for smart building automation[C]. Acm Workshop on Embedded Sensing Systems for Energy-efficiency in Building. ACM, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Rahmanl, A. Hariri, A.M. Leman, M.Z. Yusof. Energy consumption in residential building: The effect of appliances and human behavior. AIP conference proceeding. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Frédéric Haldi, Darren Robinson. The impact of occupants” behaviour on building energy demand[J]. Journal of Building Performance Simulation, 2011, 4 (4):16. [Google Scholar]
- Oldewurtel F, Sturzenegger D, Morari M. Importance of occupancy information for building climate control[J]. Applied Energy, 2013, 101 (1):521-532. [Google Scholar]
- Goyal S, Ingley H A, Barooah P . Zone-level control algorithms based on occupancy information for energy efficient buildings[C]. American Control Conference. IEEE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.