E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Shu, M. H. & Xing, Z. (2007). Modern “urban portal” resolves. Huazhong Architecture, 25 (10), 44-46. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, F. (2013). Study on regional urban design. New Architecture, (3), 18-21. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, A. J., Wan, Y. M. & Chen,. M. C. (2013). Discussion on the design of landscape urban portal. Modern Urban Research, (3), 60-63. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, X. (2003). Harmony of history, nature and environment: urban environment art. Shenyang: Liaoning Science and Technology Press. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, K. J., & Pang, W. (2002). Understanding design: reuse of industrial site in the design of Qijiang Park of Zhongshan City. Architectural Journal, (8), 47-53. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, S. (2001). Language of post-modernism in modern gardens. Journal of Suzhou Institute of Silk Textile Technology, 21 (2), 174-177. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G. H., Zhou, L. & Huang, K. P. (2011). The development trend of urban space structure under construction of high-speed traffic network: From “center node” to “portal node”. Urban Planning Forum, 195 (3), 27-32. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, W. Y. (2001). Significance of modern architectural aesthetics. Nanjing: Southeast University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.