E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geological Phenomena|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- T. Qin, G. Cheng, H. Wang, The latest progress of research on land subsidence abroad and its inspiration to China, Geological Bulletin of China, 37 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Lofgren. Significant Role of Seepage Stresses in Compressible Aquifer Systems, Eos. Trans. AGU., 52 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Helm, Hydraulic forces that play a role in generating fissures at depth, Environmental & Engineering Geoscience, 9 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Analysis of Dynamic Seismicity Period of Earth Fissure and Earthquake in Huabei, Earthquake Research, 15 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, P. Chen, The problem and countermeasure of ground fracture in city, The Chinese Journal of Geological Hazard and Control, 13 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Men, Y. Shi, Some important scientific questions in the research on Xi’an ground fissures, Journal of Earth Sciences and Environment, 30 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jiang, J. Peng, Q. Wang, Influence of preexisting fault on ground fissures during pumping action, Journal of Engineering Geology, 18 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Peng, L. Chen, Q. Huang, Large scale physical simulative experiment on ground fissure expansion mechanism, Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 51 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, X. Liu, S. Hong, Sectional characteristic of Huangzhuang-Gaoliying Fault, North China Earthquake Science, 18 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, L. Wang, Z. Fang,Y, Zhang,H. Wang,X. Huang,Z. Yang,F. Ji, Preliminary Analysis of the Tectonic Activities of Babaoshan and Huang Zhuang-Gao Liying Faults in Beijing Area, North China Earthquake Sciences, 10 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- S. Jia, M. Guo, The Relation Between Huangzhung-Gaoliying Fault and By Gaoliying Trench and Earth Fissure, City Geology, 4 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, M. Liu, S. Jia. Simulation of Gaoliying Ground Fissure Based on FLAC3D, South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology, 11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Suo, D. Wang, Z. Liu, Land Fracture and Subsidence Prevention in Xi’an, Quaternary Science, 25 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.