E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geological Phenomena|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- H. Fang, etc. Hydrogeology & Engineering Geology 4 159-164 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Niu, etc. the Chinese Journal of Geological Hazard and Control 2 70-71, 73-76, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, etc. Site Investigation Science and Technology 2 19-23 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, etc. Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology 6 90-94, 98 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, etc. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science and Technology 1 95-99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xing, etc. Geological Survey and Research 3 157-163 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Poland, etc. Geological Society of America Reviews in Engineering Geology 2 187-269 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.