E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geological Phenomena|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Dong xing guo. Numerical simulation of smoke exhaust effect in urban traffic link tunnel with longitudinal ventilation[D]. BeiJing University of Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Li Si Cheng. Study on fire smoke flow characteristics and optimal control strategies in urban traffic tunnel. BeiJing University of Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Chen qing. Numerical simulation of water mist suppression of Urban Traffic Link Tunnel fires[D]. Xi hua University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- He Jia. Numerical Simulation of Ventilation Accident Ventilation in Small Radius Curve Tunnel[D]. Central South University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- LI Tao. Small-scale experimental study on characteristics of spiral tunnel fire[J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology 2017, 13 (3): 137-143 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xi. Study on the safety technical of urban underground traffic space[D]. Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Aizhi.Experimental Study on the Distribution of Carbon Monoxide Concentration and Temperature rise in Tunnel Fires[J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering 2016, 12 (5): 1185-1191 [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yi-xuan. Experimental study of the influence ofthe longitudinal ventilation on the fire parameters in highway tunnels[J]. Journal of Safety and Environment 2017, 17 (5) : 1777-1781. [Google Scholar]
- WU Can, HE Jia, NI Tianxiao. Research on the smoke movement insmall radius curvilinear tunnel fires[J]. Fire Science and Technology, 2014, 33 (1) : 37-40. [Google Scholar]
- THOMAS P H. The movement of buoyant fluid against astream and the venting of underground fires[R]. BorehamWood, Herts: Fire Research Station, 1958. [Google Scholar]
- Kunikane Y., Kawabata N., Yamada T., et al. Influence of stationary vehicles on backlayering characteristics of fire plume in a large cross section tunnel[J]. JSME International Journal Series B, 2006, 49 (3): 594-600. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HU L H. Studies on thermal physics of smoke movement in tunnel fires [D]. Hefei: State Key Laboratory of FireScience University of Science and Technology of China, 2006. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huang jian bo. Analysis on influence factor of smoke visibility in subway tunnel fire based on the orthogonal experiment[J]. Fire Science and Technology, 2017, 36 (11): 1521-1524. [Google Scholar]
- Xu jin tao. Simulation and analysis of the impact of different soot-yields to the visibility in the underground carpark[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2014, 1 (35): 171-175. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiao Ju. The study of fire smoke motion mechanism about urban underground link tunnel under different curvature and ventilation condition [D]. Sichuan Normal University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- LONG Xin-feng, ZHANG Xue-qin. Analysis of the dormitory building fire risk based on the Pyrosim simulation [J]. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2017, 17 (4): 1348-1353. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Feng DONG Guohai, WANG Mingnian. On the critical airvelocity for fire smoke control in a curved tunnel[J]. Modern Tun-neling Technology, 2015 (5) : 84-89. [Google Scholar]
- Ji jie. Experimental study on the entrainment mass flow rate across the smoke layer interface during horizontal spread in a long channel[J]. Journal of China University of Science and Technology. 2009, 39 (7) : 738-743. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ai Yu. Spss basic analysis tutorial[M]. Peking University Press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.