E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Study on Energy Sources and Ecological Environment Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Pershing AJ, Alexander MA, Hernandez CM, Kerr LA, Le Bris A, Mills KE, Nye JA, Record NR, Scannell HA, Scott JD, Sherwood GD, Thomas AC. 2015. Slow adaptation in the face of rapid warming leads of collapse of the Gulf of Maine cod fishery. Science.13; 350 (6262):809-12. doi.org/10.1126/science.aac9819. [Google Scholar]
- Arnault Le Bris, a, *Andrew J. Pershinga,Julien Gaudetteb. Multi-scale quantification of the effects of temperature on size atmaturity in the American lobster (Homarus americanus) Fisheries Research 186 (2017) 397-406. [Google Scholar]
- D. W. MCLEESE, ANDD. G. WILDER. The Activity and Catchability of the Lobster (Homarus americanus) in Relation to Temperature. J.FISH. RES. BD. CANADA, 15 (6), pp. 1345-1354, 1958. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. CAMPBELL, D.J. NOAKES, ANDR.W. ElNER. Temperature and lobster, Homarus arnericanus, yield relationships. Can.J.Fish.Aquat.Sci. 48:2073-2082. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. F. DRINKWATER, 1, *M. J. TREMBLAY 2ANDM. COMEAU 3 The influence of wind and temperature on the catch rate of the American lobster (Homarus americanus) during spring fisheries off eastern Canada. Fish. Oceanogr. 15:2, 150-165, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Steven H. Jury, a,*Winsor H. ,Watson IIIb.Seasonal and sexual differences in the thermal preferences and movements of American lobsters. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 2013, 70 (11): 1650-1657. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chunhua Qiu. Influence of Typhoon on Seafloor temperature of Continental Shelf [A]. Chinese Society of Oceanology and Limnology, Institute of Oceanology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Proceedings of the 10th National Congress and Academic Symposium of China Ocean and Limnology Society [C]. Chinese Society of Oceanology and Limnology, Institute of Oceanology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences: 2012: 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.