E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Energy Sources and Ecological Environment Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Lotka A J. Elements of Physical Biology. American Journal of Public Health, 15 (9), 812(1925). [Google Scholar]
- Volterra V.Variazioni E Fluttuazioni Del Numero Dindividui in Specie Animali Conviventi. Mem Acad Lincei Roma 2, 31-113 (1926) [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir Balaz,Allan M. Williams. Diffusion and competition of voice communication technologies in the Czech and Slovak Republics, 1948-2009. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2, 393-404 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Qiu-sheng TANG,Wang Yong,Hua-dong NIE. Foreast on the competition relationship between medes of transportation based on “Gray L-V” model. Highway Engineering, 42(1):96-100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bing SUN,Hong-tao YAO. Study on competition mechanism of core-structure innovation network under the circumstance of globalization-a simulation study based on LV-EG Model. Operations Research and Management Science, 25(1):192-202 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wei QIU.Jinye LI .Research on the interaction relationship between resource-based industries and non-resource-based industries: a case study of Xinjiang. Journal of Xinjiang University, Natural Science Edition, 35 (1), 22-29 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lu YU. Analyze on the evolution of china's port industry based on gynaecology. Ocean University of China, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-xiang ZHOU. Study on the coopetition relationship between container ports based on the Lotka-Volterra model. Chang’an University, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kloppers P H, Greeff J C. Lotka-Volterra Model Parameter Estimation using Experiential Data. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 224, 817-825 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.