E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Energy Sources and Ecological Environment Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- M. Amado, F. Poggi, Energy Procedia, Solar urban planning: A parametric approach, 48, 1539-1548, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Gil-Garcia, T. A. Pardo, T.Smarter as the New Urban Agenda, A comprehensive view of the 21st century city: Smartness as technologies and innovation in urban contexts, 11, 1-19. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations. Transforming our world: The 2030 agenda for sustainable development, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, P. Fontanos, K. Fukushi, S. Herath, N. Heeren, V. Naso, C. Claudio, P. Edwards, K. Takeuchi, Sustainability Sci., Innovation for sustainability: toward a sustainable urban future in industrialized cities, 7, 91-100, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Amado, F. Poggi, Energy Procedia, Solar energy integration in urban planning: GUUD model, 50, 277-284, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- BP Global, Solar energy, (2018), available on: https://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/energyeconomics/statistical-review-of-worldenergy/renewable-energy/solar-energy.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Kamp, Sveriges potential för elproduktion från takmonterade solceller, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rockström, Great Transition Initiative, Bounding the planetary future: Why we need a great transition, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. National/ Reginal Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialization (RIS3), (2014) Available on: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docgener/informat/2014/smart_specialisation_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B. Monardo, Smart and Sustainable Planning for Cities and Regions, What Interpretations for ‘Smart Specialization Strategies’ in European Urban Regions? Lessons from Boston, 357-372, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Kim, Low-Carbon Smart Cities, Planning Models for Climate Resilient and Low-Carbon Smart Cities: An Urban Innovation for Sustainability, Efficiency, Circularity, Resiliency, and Connectivity Planning, 77-85, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, ILCD Handbook: Framework and requirements for life cycle impact assessment models and indicators, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- PRé Sustainability, Handbook for Product Social Impact Assessment, 3, (2016) Available on: https://product-social-impact-assessment.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Handbook-for-ProductSocial-Impact-Assessment-3.0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. Kerzner, Project Management: A Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, 10th Edition, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.