E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Energy Sources and Ecological Environment Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Wu Ye,Yang GuishanWan Rongrong. Research progress on the relationship between cultivated land change and social economic development [J]. Progress in Geography, 2008, 27 (1): 90, 198. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shuangcheng,Cai Yunlong. Study on land sustainable utilization situation based on energy analysis [J]. Economic Geography, 2002, 22 (3): 346-350. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianling,Chen Fei,Li Jianjie. Energy value analysis of urban ecosystem in Beijing [J]. Urban issues, 2005, (6): 25-29. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yaohui. Analysis method of energy value of agro-ecosystem [J]. Chinese Journal of Eco-Agriculture, 2004, 12 (3): 181-183. [Google Scholar]
- Hong ling,Gao Wangsheng,He Wenqing. Analysis on energy value of cropping system in semiarid region of northern agro-pastoral ecotone with Wuchuan County as an example [J]. Agricultural research in arid areas, 2005, 23 (1): 157-161. [Google Scholar]
- Odum H T. Ecology and Economy: “Emergy”Analysis and Public Policy in Texas [M].Texas:1987. [Google Scholar]
- Ulgiati S,Brown M T. Monitoring Paterns of Sustainability in Natural and Man—made Ecosystems [M].Ecological Modelling, 1998, 108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.