E3S Web Conf.
Volume 80, 20192018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Assessment|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Federal-Register. National ambient air quality standards for particulate matter. Fed. Regist, 1997, 62 (138). [Google Scholar]
- Klepeis, N.E., Nelson, W.C., Ott, W.R., Robinson, J.P., Tsang, A.M., Switzer, P., et al.. The national human activity pattern survey (nhaps): a resource for assessing exposure to environmental pollutants[J]. Expo. Anal. Environ. Epidemiol, 2001 11 (3): 231-252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leech, J.A., Nelson, W.C., Burnett, R.T., Aaron, S., Raizenne, M.E.. It’s about time: a comparison of Canadian and American time-activity patterns[J]. Expo. Anal. Environ. Epidemiol, 2002 12: 427-432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robinson, J., Nelson, W.C.. National Human Activity Pattern Survey Data Base. USEPA, Research Triangle Park, NC, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Deng, Q., Lu, C., Ou, C., Chen, L., Yuan, H.. Preconceptional, prenatal and postnatal exposure to outdoor and indoor environmental factors on allergic diseases/symptoms in preschool children[J]. Chemosphere, 2016, 152: 459-467. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, C., Deng, Q., Li, Y., Sundell, J., Norbäck, D.. Outdoor air pollution, meteorological conditions and indoor factors in dwellings in relation to sick building syndrome (sbs) among adults in China[Sci]. Total Environ, 2016, 560-561: 186-196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Norbäck, D., Hashim, J.H., Markowicz, P., Cai, G., Hashim, Z., Ali, F., et al.. Endotoxin, ergosterol, muramic acid and fungal dna in dust from schools in Johor Bahru, Malaysia-associations with rhinitis and sick building syndrome (sbs) in junior high school students [Sci]. Total Environ, 2016, 545-546: 95-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tunga Salthammer, Tobias Schripp, Erik Uhde, Michael Wensing. Aerosols generated by hardcopy devices and other electrical appliance[J]. Environment Pollution, 2012, 169: 167-174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Antti J. Koivistoa, Tareq Hussein, Raimo Niemelä, Timo Tuomi, Kaarle Hämeri. Impact of particle emissions of new laser printers on modeled office room[J]. Atmospheric Environment, 2010, 44: 2140-2146. [Google Scholar]
- K C Chung. Three-dimensional analysis of airflow and contaminant particle transport in a partitioned enclosure[J]. Building and environment, 1999, 34: 7-17. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, Q. Chen. Experimental measurements and numerical simulations of particle transport and distribution in ventilated rooms[J]. Atmospheric environment, 2006, 40: 3396-3408. [Google Scholar]
- Bin Zhao, Ying Zhang, Xianting Li, Xudong Yang, Dongtao Huang. Comparison of the modelling and the experimental results on[J]. Building and environment, 2004, 39: 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Tian, J.Y. Tu, G.H. Yeoh, R.K.K. Yuen. On the numerical study of contaminant particle concentration in indoor airflow[J]. Building and environment, 2006, 41: 1504-1514. [Google Scholar]
- Yuting Ma, Yiqiang Jiang, Lan Li. Numerical Simulation of PM2.5 Distribution in Indoor Air[J]. Procedia engineering, 2015, 121: 1939-1947. [Google Scholar]
- Zong Qingsong. Studies on Distribution and Deposition of Indoor Particulate Matter [D]. Anhui University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jiwei. Numerical Simulation of Airflow and Tracks of Particles in Air-conditioned Room[D]. Nanjing University of Science & Technology, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.