E3S Web Conf.
Volume 80, 20192018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Assessment|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Bojic, Milorad, Cvetkovic, Dragan, Bojic, Ljubisa et al. Decreasing energy use and influence to environment by radiant panel heating using different energy sources. Applied energy, 2015, 138(Jan. 15): 404-413 [Google Scholar]
- Ashrae. ANSI/ ASHRAE Standard 55-2013: Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy. Atlanta, Ashrae, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- ISO. EN ISO 7730:2005, Ergonomics of the thermal environment - Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria. Geneva, Iso, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- ISO. PD ISO TS 13732-2: 2001 Ergonomics of the thermal environment-Methods for the assessment of human responses to contact with surfaces. Human contact with surfaces at moderate temperature. Geneva, Iso, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- ISO. EN ISO 13732-1:2006 Ergonomics of the thermal environment -Methods for the assessment of human responses to contact with surfaces. Part 1: Hot surfaces . Geneva, Iso, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Olesen B W. THERMAL COMFORT REQUIREMENTS FOR FLOORS OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE WITH BARE FEET. Ashrae Transactions. 1977, 83: 41-57. [Google Scholar]
- Olesen B W, Mortensen E, Thorshauge J, et al. Thermal comfort in a room heated by different methods. Ashrae Transactions. 1980, 86(1): 34-48. [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing University, China Academy of Building Research. GB/T50785-2012 "Evaluation Standards for Indoor Thermal and Humid Environment of Civil Buildings" . Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Sohn J Y. THE STATE OF THERMAL SENSATION RESEARCHES IN KOREA AND THERMAL COMFORT IN ONDOL SPACE. Human thermal environment report. 1986, 10: 93-98 [Google Scholar]
- Song G S. Buttock responses to contact with finishing materials over the ONDOL floor heating system in Korea. Energy & Buildings. 2005, 37(1): 65-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song G S. Effect of floor surface temperature on blood flow and skin temperature in the foot. Indoor Air. 2008, 18(6): 511-520. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Emura K, Nakane Y. A proposal of optimal floor surface temperature based on survey of literatures related to floor heating environment in Japan. Applied Human Science. 1998 Mar;17(2):61-66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. Human thermal sensation and comfort in transient and non-uniform thermal environment. California: UC Berkeley, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Mishra A K, Loomans M G L C, Hensen J L M. Thermal comfort of heterogeneous and dynamic indoor conditions -An overview. Building & Environment. 2016, 109: 82-100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gook-Sup Song. Effect of floor surface temperature on blood flow and skin temperature in the foot. Indoor Air. 2008;18:511-520. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Levick J. R, Michel C. C. The effects of position and skin temperature on the capillary pressures in the fingers and toes. The Journal of Physiology. 1978, 274(1): 97-109. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kräuchi Kurt. Warm feet promote the rapid onset of sleep. Nature. 1999, 401:36-37 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Pi-Chang. Relationship of skin temperature to sympathetic dysfunction in diabetic at-risk feet. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2006, 73(1):41-46. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Assanasen Paraya. Warming of feet elevates nasal mucosal surface temperature and reduces the early response to nasal challenge with allergen. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1999, 104(2):285-293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Wu Y, Li B,. et al. Seasonal variation of thermal sensations in residential buildings in the Hot Summer and Cold Winter zone of China. Energy & Buildings. 2017, 140: 9-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brager G S, De Dear R J. Thermal adaptation in the built environment: a literature review. Energy and Buildings. 1998, 27(1): 83-96. [Google Scholar]
- PARKINSON, T., DE DEAR, R. & CANDIDO, C. Thermal pleasure in built environments: alliesthesia in different thermoregulatory zones. Building Research and Information, 2016, 44, 20-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramanathan N L. A new weighting system for mean surface temperature of the human body. Journal of Applied Physiology. 1964, 19(3): 531-533. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- GAGGA, A P.; STOLWIJK, A J., and HARDY, J D. Comfort and thermal sensations and associated physiological reponses at various ambient temperatures.Environment Research. 1967,1:1-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.