E3S Web Conf.
Volume 80, 20192018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Assessment|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Holland HD, Turekian K. Geochemistry of Earth Surface Systems (Elsevier, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Borzenko SV, Kolpakova MN, Shvartsev SL, Isupov VP. Biogeochemical conversion of sulfur species in saline lakes of steppe Altai. Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 36(3), 676-686 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isupov VP, Kolpakova MN, Borzenko SV, Shatskaja SS, Shvartsev SL, Dolgushin AP, Lyakhov NZ. Uranium in the mineralized lakes of Altai Krai. Doklady Earth Sciences, 470(2), 1067-1070 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Strakhovenko VD, Shcherbov BL, Malikova IN, Vosel’ Y. The regularities of distribution of radionuclides and reare-earth elements in bottom sediments of siberian lakes. Russian Geology and Geophysics, 51(11), 1167-1178 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Birth GA. A scheme for assessing human impacts on coastal aquatic environments using sediments. (Woodcoffe CD, Furness RA, Eds. Coastal GIS 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Müller. Index of geo-accumulation in sediments of the Rhine River, Geo. J., 2,108-118 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Turekian KK, Wedepohl KH. Distribution of the elements in some major units of the Earth’s crust, Geol Soc Am Bull 72: 175-192 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Hakanson L. An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control.a sedimentological approach. Water Research, 14(8), 975-1001 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Abrahim GMS, Parker RJ. Assessment of heavy metal enrichment factors and the degree of contamination in marine sediments from Tamaki Estuary, Auckland, New Zealand, Environ. Monit. Assess 136: 227-238 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Harikumar PS, Nasir UP, MujeebuRahman MP Distribution of heavy metals in the core sediments of a tropical wetland system, Int J Environ Sci Technol 6: 225-232 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.