E3S Web Conf.
Volume 80, 20192018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Assessment|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- A.E. Kontorovich, L.V. Eder, I.V. Filimonova, M.V. Mishenin, V.Yu. Nemov, Oil industry of major historical centers of the Volga-Ural petroleum province: past, current state, and long-run prospects. Russian Geology and Geophysics, Volume 57, Issue 12, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Korzhubaev, I.V. Filimonova, L.V. Eder, I.A. Sokolova, Strategy of development of an oil-and-gas complex Siberia. Oil Industry, Issue 3, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- U.Y. Arslangulov, Perspectives the global transport sector. "Energy" M .: Publishing House, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Eder, V. Yu. Nemov, I.V. Filimonova, Prospects for Transport Energy Consumption: Methodological Approaches and Results of Forecasting. World of economics and management. Vol 16, N 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Paravantis, D.A. Georgakellos, Trends in energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions of passenger cars and buses. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Volume 74, Issue 5, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- B. Liddle, S. Lung, The long-run causal relationship between transport energy consumption and GDP: Evidence from heterogeneous panel methods robust to cross-sectional dependence. Economics Letters, Vol.: 121, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Dargay, D. Gately, M. Sommer, Vehicle Ownership and Income Growth, Worldwide: 1960-2030. Energy Journal, Vol. 28, No. 4, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Khrustalev, P.D. Ratner, Advances in technology and energy efficiency in industry and transport. The economic analysis: theory and practice, No 2, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Eder, Forecast of world energy consumption: methodological approaches, comparative evaluation. Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and management, No 6, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Mazurova, Power consumption of the Russian transport on the background of global trends. Energy policy, No 3, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- The Outlook for Energy of the world and Russia until 2040. M., ERI RAS, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Andreev, E.M. Karpel, Strategy of natural gas as a motor fuel in road transport. Problems of Economics and Management of oil and gas complex, No 3, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Petrov, Passenger transport of the future: electric cars, hydrogen cars or traditional? Automotive industry, No 5, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov, Current State and trends of the world’s use of natural gas as an alternative fuel on vehicles. Oil, gas and business, No 5, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.