E3S Web Conf.
Volume 81, 2019The 1st International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- H.H. Mao, J.Z. Li, X.Y. Wang. Analysis on wet-dry and compensative characteristics of regional rainfall. Journal of Tianjin University. Vol.42(5), 377-381, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Q. Wang. Study on runoff compensation characteristics in rainy and dry season for the water conveyance project based on Copula function. Water resources & hydropower of Northeast. 07, 37-39. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Zhang, Q. Zhang, M. Z. Xiao, et al. Reservoir-based ecological water operation in the Liaohe River Basin characterized by synchronous occurrence of wet/dry events. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 36(7), 2024-2033. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Xie, Q. Luo, J.S. Huang. Synchronous asynchronous encounter analysis of multiple hydrologic regions based on 3D copula function. Advances in water science. Vol 23(2), 186-193. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Q.L. Xiong, X.C. He, L. Kang. Synchronous asynchronous encounter probability of rich poor precipitation between water source area and water receiving area based on copula theory in middle route of south to north water transfer project. Water resources and power. Vol.27(6), 9-11, 112. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Niu, P. Feng, Z.H. Ding. Study of the wetness-dryness compensation characteristics of Luan River diversion reservoir’s inflow based on multivariate copula functions. Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition). Vol39,(6), 1095-1100. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gennst, L P. Rwest. Statistical inference procedures for bivariate archimedean copula. Journal of the Amercian Statistical Association, 88(423): 1034-1043. (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Song, H.J. Cai, J. L. Jin, et al. Copulas function and its application in hydrology. Beijing: Science Press. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, P. Vijay Singh Bivariate rainfall frequency distributions using Archimedean copulas.Journal of Hydrology. 332(1-2). 93-109. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.X. Zheng, C.M. Liu. Analysis on asynchronism-synchronism of regional precipitation in planned South-to-North water transfer areas. Acta Geographica Sinica. (5), 523-532. (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.