E3S Web Conf.
Volume 81, 2019The 1st International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- D. Chen, W. Nie, P. Cai, Z. Liu. Journal of Cleaner Production, The diffusion of dust in a fully-mechanized mining face with a mining height of 7 m and the application of wet dust-collecting nets. 205, 463-476 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li. Chinese Journal of Safety Science, Respirable dust in coal mine and its comprehensive control. 15, 67-69(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Gottesfeld, Nicas, Kephart, Balakrishnan, Rinehart. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health, Reduction of Respirable Silica Following the Introduction of Water Spray Applications in Indian Stone Crusher Mills. 14 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yang. Inner Mongolia Coal Economy, Research on Coal Mine Dust Prevention and Control. 16, 70+96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Wang, R.H. Liu, M. Tang, et al. Journal of Safety and Environment, Experimental study on the influence of nozzle diameter on dust reduction effect. 25, 114-120 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.H. LIu. Occupation and Health, Similarities and differences of coal mine dust concentration hygiene standards in workplace air at home and abroad. 31, 714-717 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zuo, R. Rameezdeen, M. Hagger, et al. Journal of Cleaner Production, Dust pollution control on construction sites: Awareness and self-responsibility of managers. 166, 312-320 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Nie, X. Ma, W. Cheng, et al. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, A novel spraying/negative-pressure secondary dust suppression device used in fully mechanized mining face: a case study. 103, 126-135 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yu, W. Cheng, H. Peng, et al. Advanced Powder Technology, An investigation of the nozzle’s atomization dust suppression rules in a fully-mechanized excavation face based on the airflow-droplet-dust three-phase coupling model. 29, 941-956 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mei W. Tessum, Peter C. Raynor. Safety and Health at Work, Effects of Spray Surfactant and Particle Charge on Respirable Coal Dust Capture. 8, 296-305(2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Xu, G. Fu. Coal Mine Safety, Analysis of Some Technical Problems in Coal Mine Dust Prevention and Control. 8, 37-39 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou. Research on spray dust reduction theory and technology in fully mechanized caving face. Shandong University of Science and Technology (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, W.M. Cheng, W. Nie, et al. Journal of Chongqing University, Theoretical analysis of the mechanism of high pressure spray jet atomization and water mist capture. 35, 121-126 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Ma, Z.M. Zhai. Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology, Research and Analysis of Spray Dust Reduction Efficiency. 37, 327-330(2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Ma, Z.M. Zhai. China Safety Science Journal, Study on Matching Efficiency of Spray Dust Reduction and Spray Parameters. 16, 84-89 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hadi Taghavifar, Mohammad Taghi Shervani-Tabar, Majid Abbasalizadeh. Applied Mathematical Modelling, Numerical study of the effects of injector needle movement and the nozzle irrigation angle on the internal fluid flow and spray structure of a group-hole nozzle layout. 39, 23-24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Guan, J. Zhu, S.C. Nie, et al. Journal of Henan Chemical Industry, Experimental study on droplet distribution characteristics of spiral nozzles. 31, 30-32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, S.L. Wang, Z.S. Zhong, et al. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery, Jet Profile Geometric Model of Involute Atomizing Spiral Nozzle. 38, 75-78 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, W.M. Cheng, W. Nie, et al. Journal of Chongqing University, Theoretical analysis of the mechanism of high pressure spray jet atomization and water mist capture. 35, 121-126(2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, M.H. Fan, H.Y Yang, et al. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Measurement of high-efficiency atomization characteristics of core nozzle. 40, 110-114(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.