E3S Web Conf.
Volume 81, 2019The 1st International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- C. Y. Chen, S. H. Lin, L. C. Chou, K. D. Chen, The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 27(8), 901-916, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lin, B., K. Du, Energy Economics, 40, 529-536, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi, G. M., J. Bi, and J. N. Wang, Energy Policy, 38, 6172-6179, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q. W., P. Zhou, and D. Q. Zhou, Applied Energy, 90(1), 161-166, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q. W., P. Zhou, and D. Q. Zhou, Economic Modelling, 35(5), 283-289, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Y. M., H. Liao, and Y. Fan, Energy, 32(12), 2262-2270, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, F., L. W. Fan, P. Zhou, and D. Q. Zhou, Energy Policy, 49(1), 164-172, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, N. and Y. Choi, The Social Science Journal, 50(2), 225-234, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.