E3S Web Conf.
Volume 82, 201913th International Conference on Boiler Technology (ICBT Poland 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- S. Belosevic, M. Sijercic, S. Oka, D. Tucakovic, Three-dimensional modeling of utility boiler pulverized coal tangentially fired furnace. Int J Heat Mass Tran, 49, 3371-3380 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Badur, P. Ziółkowski, D. Sławinski, S. Kornet, An approach for estimation of water wall degradation within pulverized-coal boilers, Energy, 92, 142-152 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Modliński, K. Szczepanek, D. Nabagło, P. Madejski, Z. Modliński, Mathematical procedure for predicting tube metal temperature in the second stage reheater of the operating flexibly steam boiler, Appl Therm Eng, 146, 854-865 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Madejski, Numerical study of a large-scale pulverized coal-fired boiler operation using CFD modeling based on the probability density function method, Appl Therm Eng, 145, 352-363 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Minghou, J.L.T. Azevedo, M.G. Carvalho, Modeling of a front wall fired utility boiler for different operating conditions, Comput Method Appl M, 190, 3581-3590 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sanghyun, A.K. Jungeun, R. Changkook, C. Taeyoung, Y. Won, K. Young-Ju, P. Ho-Young, L. Hee-Chun, Combustion and heat transfer characteristics of oxy-coal combustion in a 100 MWe front-wall-fired furnace, Fuel, 106, 718-729 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Électricité de France: Code_Saturne - general purpose Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software. http://code-saturne.org/. [Google Scholar]
- F. Archambeau, N. Mechitoua, M. Sakiz, Code_Saturne: A finite volume code for the computation of turbulent incompressible flows - industrial applications, IJFV International Journal On Finite Volumes, 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dal Secco, F. Cordier, Version 3.2 tutorial - Simulating pulverized coal combustion, coal/biomass co-combustion and slagging in a furnace using the Lagrangian approach in Code Saturne. EDF Lab Chatou, France (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Madejski, T. Janda, N. Modlinski, D. Nabaglo, A combustion process optimization and numerical analysis for the low emission operation of pulverized coal-fired boiler, G. Konstantinos, J. Skvaril (Eds.), Chapter in book: Developments in Combustion Technology, IntechOpen, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.