E3S Web Conf.
Volume 82, 201913th International Conference on Boiler Technology (ICBT Poland 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- S.B. Karri Reddy, J. Werther, Handbook of Fluidization and Fluid-Particle Systems, Wen-Ching Yang: Siemens Westinghouse Power Corporation, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, (Marcel Dekker Inc., Chap. 6, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Geldart, J. Baeyens, Powder Technol., 42(1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Werther, Circulating Fluidized Bed Technology VIII, Cen, K., Ed., Int. Academic Publishers, Beijing, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.M.D. Merry, Trans. Inst. Chem. Engrs, 49:189(1971) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Karri Reddy, PSRI Research Report No. 60, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Saxena, D. Sathiyamoorthy, C.V. Sundaram, Transport Processes in Fluidized Bed Reactors, Advances in transport processes, Doraiswamy L.K., Kulkarni B.D., Volume VII, 242, (Wiley Eastern Limited, eds., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kunii, O. Levenspiel, Fluidization Engineering, 2nd ed, (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Heider, O. Levenspiel, Powder Technol., 58(1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.