E3S Web Conf.
Volume 82, 201913th International Conference on Boiler Technology (ICBT Poland 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- Directive 2010/75/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 November 2010 on industrial emissions (integrated pollution prevention and control). L 334/17. [Google Scholar]
- Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2017/1442 of 31 July 2017 establishing best available techniques (BAT) conclusions, under Directive 2010/75/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, for large combustion plants (notified under document C(2017) 5225). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kułażyński: Selective Catalytic Reduction NO by Ammonia Over Ceramic and Active Carbon Based Catalysts - Heat Analysis and Thermodynamic Effects. Intech Europe, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Sorrels, D. D. Randall, K. S. Schaffner, C. Richardson Fry: Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Cost Manual Chapter 7th Edition (2016). EPA-HQ-OAR-2015-0341-0032. [Google Scholar]
- C. Xingxing, T. Bi Xiaotao: A review of recent advances in selective catalytic NOx reduction reactor technologies. Particuology 16(2014) 1-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hirschberg: Static mixers for flue gas treatment applications. Sulzer Chemtech, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K. Rajendran: Ammonia Injection and Mixing Systems 101. 2018 NOx-Combustion-CCR Round Table February 19, (2018) St Louis, MO. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hilber, H. Thorwarth: Lab-scale assessment of different parameters influencing the operational behaviour of SCR-DENOX-catalysts. VGB PowerTech 10/2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. Wejkowski, W. Wojnar: Selective Catalytic Reduction in a Rotary Air Heater (SCR - RAH). Energy 145(2018) 367-373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hitachi Zosen Engineering U.S.A. LTD SCR Catalyst Performance on U.S. Coal Fired Boilers. 2002 Conference on Selective Catalytic Reduction and Non-Catalytic Reduction for NOx Control Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA May 16, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.