E3S Web Conf.
Volume 82, 201913th International Conference on Boiler Technology (ICBT Poland 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- M. Kopczyński, J. Zuwała, Polityka Energetyczna, Biomass torrefaction as a way for elimination of technical barriers existing in large-scale co-combustion, 16, 271-284 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Jensen, M. Temmerman, S. Westborg, Fuel, Internal particle size distribution of boifuel pellets, 50, 980-986, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- EN 17827 Solid biofuels - Determination of particle size distribution for uncompressed fuels. [Google Scholar]
- EN 17830 Solid biofuels - Particle size distribution of disintegrated pellets. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 18134-1:2015: Solid biofuels - Determination of moisture content - Oven dry method - Part 1: Total moisture - Reference method. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 17831-1:2015: Solid biofuels - Determination of mechanical durability of pellets and briquettes - Part 1: Pellets. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 17225-6 Solid biofuels - Fuel specifications and classes - Part 6: Graded non-woody pellets. [Google Scholar]
- Certification DIN plus for wood pellets, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.