E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- A. Botici., V. Ungureanu., A. Ciutina, A. Botici, D. Dubina., Sustainable Retrofitting of Large Prefabricated Concrete Residential Buildings, Central Europe towards Sustainable Building, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Fülöp, M.J. Riihimäki, Opportunities in Sustainably Retrofitting the Large Panel Reinforced Concrete Building Stock in East Europe, Opportunities and challenges in sustainably retrofitting the large panel concrete building stock, 2014, pp. 1-8, Orizonturi Universitare Press, Timisoara, Romania. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Lewin, C. Goodman, Transformative Renewal and Urban Sustainability. Journal of Green Building: Fall 456 2013, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 17-38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Statistics, "People and Housing Census", 2002 [Google Scholar]
- M. Economidou. & all. (2011). Europe’s Buildings under the Microscope-A Country-by-Country Review of the Energy Performance of Buildings: 26-53, BPIE: Buildings Performance Institute of Europe, 2011 pp. 98-122. [Google Scholar]
- *** IPCT, Cladiri de locuit P+4 din panouri mari. Proiect 770-81, Vol. D: Elemente prefabricate si armari, (Precast reinforced concrete large panel collective dwellings P+4. Project 770-81, Vol. D: Precast elements-Reinforcing), Volume D, Bucharest, Romania, 1981 (in Romanian). [Google Scholar]
- Todut, V. Stoian, I. Demeter, T. Nagy-György, V. Ungureanu, Retrofitting of earthquake damaged precastconcrete wall using FRP composites, fib Symposium 2013-Engineering a Concrete Future: Technology, Modeling & Construction, 573-576, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Popov, M. Szitar, M. Sămânţă , An Integrated Approach-Retrofitting the Blocks of Flats Made of Prefabricated Panels, Opportunities and challenges in sustainably retrofitting the large panel concrete building stock, 2014, pp. 131-144, Orizonturi Universitare Press, Timisoara, Romania. [Google Scholar]
- M. Popov, Reabilitarea integrate a locuintelor collective din panouri mari prefabricate. Solutii structurale (Integrated Retrofitting of Large Prefabricated Panels Collective Dwellings. Structural Solutions), PhD Thesis, 2015, Editura Politehnica, Timsoara, Romania (in Romanian). [Google Scholar]
- ***, P100-1:2013, Cod de proiectare seismică (Seismic design code. Part I-Design previsions forbuildings), Monitorul Oficial al României (Official Journal of Romania), Part 1, No. 803 bis, 2006 (in Romanian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.