E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Wang Y., X.Wang, H. Chen, R. Taylor, Y. Zhu, A Combined CFD/visualized investigation of two-phase heat and mass transfer inside a horizontal loop thermosiphon, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Volume 112, September (2017), Pages 607-619 [Google Scholar]
- Jouhara H, Fadhl B, Wrobel LC. Three-dimensional CFD simulation of geyser boiling in a two-phase closed thermosiphon, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang P., B. Wang, W. Xianting Li, Experimental Investigation on two-phase thermosiphon loop with partially liquid-filled downcomer, Applied Energy, Vol. 160, (2015), p.p. 10-17 [Google Scholar]
- Alammar A., F. Al-Mousawai, R. Al-Dadah, S. Mahmoud, R. Hood, Enhancing Thermal performance of a Two-phase Closed Thermosyphon With an Internal Surface Roughness, Journal of Cleaner Production, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zelzouli K., A. Guizani, C. Kerkeni, Numerical and experimental investigation of thermosyphon solar water heater, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 78, 2014, p.p. 913-922 [Google Scholar]
- Zhongliang M., G. Ma, S. Cheng, Numerical simulation and experimental verification of a flat two-phase thermosyphon, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 50, 2009, p.p. 1095-1100. [Google Scholar]
- Jouhara H., B. Fadhl, L. Wrobel, Three-dimensional CFD simulation of geyser boiling in a two-phase closed thermosyphon, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 41, Issue 37, October 2016, 16463-16467; [Google Scholar]
- Chaudhari N. E., N. Vijra, T. P. Singh, Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis of Two-Phase Thermosyphon, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), Vol 5 No 5 Oct-Nov 2013, ISSN: 0975-4024, 3794-3800. [Google Scholar]
- Marinov H., Iliev I., Patent No. 745/31.01.2002, Heat exchanger with heat pipes, 2005, Patent office of Republic of Bulgaria (in Bulgarian); [Google Scholar]
- Thermal calculation of boilers (normative method), third edition, revised and expanded, St. Petersburg, 1998 (in Russian); [Google Scholar]
- Fluent 6.3 User’s Guide, September, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.