E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- ***, Passive-On Project. Design guidelines. Policy mechanism, www.passive-on.org/en [Google Scholar]
- ***, Pass-net Project, www.pass-net.net/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- ***, PassREg Project, Passive House Regions with Renewable Energies, www.passreg.eu [Google Scholar]
- W. Feist, J. Schnieders, V. Dorer, A. Haas, Energy and Buildings, Elsevier, 37, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ***, Passipedia-The Passive House Resource, www.passipedia.org [Google Scholar]
- F. Van Dijken, J. R. Balvers JR, and A. C. Boerstra, Proceedings of the 12th Int. Conf. on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Manz., H. Huber, A.Schalin, A. Weber, M. Ferrazzini, M. Studer, Energy & Build., 31 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jensen, C. Brunsgard, Proceedings of 12th Int. Passive House Conference, Nuremburg, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ***, COMSOL Multiphysocs-User’s Guide, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ***, Pluggit-The residential ventilation, www.pluggit.com [Google Scholar]
- ***, Understand, Predict, and Optimize Physics-Based Designs and Processes, www.comsol.com/comsol-multiphysics [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.