E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- C. Lamnatou, D. Chemisana, B. Lecoeuvre, C. Cristofari, and J.L. Canaletti, Concentrating photovoltaic/thermal system with thermal and electricity storage: CO2.eq emissions and multiple environmental indicators, J Clean Prod, 192, 376-389 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.04.205 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chr. Lamnatou, F. Motte, G.Noton, D. Chemisana and C. Cristofari, Building-integrated solar thermal system with/without phase change material: Life cycle assessment based on ReCiPe, USEtox and Ecological footprint, J. Environ. Manage., 212, 301-310 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.05.032 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ascione, N. Bianco, R. F. De Masi, G. M. Mauro and G. P. Vanoli, Energy retrofit of educational buildings: Transient energy simulations, model calibration and multi-objective optimization towards nearly zero-energy performance, Energy Build, 144, 303-319 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.03.056 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Damm, J. Koberl, F. Prettenhaler, N. Rogler and C. Toglhofer, Impacts of +2°C global warming on electricity demand in Europe, Clim Serv, 7, 12-30 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cliser.2016.07.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Croitoru, I. Nastase, F. Bode, A. Meslem and A. Dogeanu, Thermal comfort models for indoor spaces and vehicles-Current capabilities and future perspectives, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 44, 304-318 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2014.10.105 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bernardoni, N. Delmonte, D. Chiozzi and P. Cova, Non-linear thermal simulation at system level: Compact modelling and experimental validation, Microelectronic Reliab, 80, 223-229 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.microrel.2017.12.005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cai, C. Qiu, J. Zhang, Y. Liu, X. Liang and G. He, Performance analysis of a novel heat pump type air conditioner coupled with a liquid dehumidification/humidification cycle, Energy Convers Manag, 148, 1291-1305 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2017.06.076 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sun, J. Wu, H. Jia and X. Liu, Research on fault detection method for heat pump air conditioning system under cold weather, Chin. J. Chem. Eng., 25, 1812-1819 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjche.2017.06.009 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Q. Ma, B. Li, X. Fan and Z. Fu, Application of an air source heat pump (ASHP) for heating in Harbin, the coldest provincial capital of China, Energy Build, 138, 96-103 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.12.044 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.