E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- D.V. Banyai, I.R. Pop, D. Opruta, L.I. Vaida, "Optimal flow control for increased electricity production in hydropower plants" I.C.P.R.-Q.I.E.M., ISBN: 978-606-737-309-7, pp. 95-98, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.L., Marcu, D.V. Banyai,"Analytical model of the connection pipes of the alternating flow driven hydraulic systems" Hidraulica Magazine of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Tribology, Ecology, Sensorics, Mechatronics, No. 3, Pp. 80-85, ISSN 1453-7303, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Panagiotopoulos, G. Voulgaris, M.B. Collins "The influence of clay on the threshold of movement of fine sandy beds" Coastal Engineering, No. 32, Pp. 19-43, ISSN: 0378-3839 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Baruth, "Water Treatment Plant Design 4th edition" American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, VA, McGraw-Hill, ISBN: 0-07-141872-5, pp. 896, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Iliescu, M. Sandu, I. Nastase, E. Iatan, F. Bode, "An experimental approach Regarding the Sewage Self-Cleansing Condition" Energy Procedia, No. 85, Pp. 266-272, ISSN: 1876-6102, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cureu, F Bode, "Study of the velocity of the flow in wastewater treatment plant" Proceedings of International Conference on Hydraulics and Pneumatics -HERVEX, ISSN 1454 -8003, Pp. 356-362, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ahmad, P. Dong, M. Mamat, W.B Wan Nik, "The Critical Shear Stresses for Sand and Mud Mixture" Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 2, Pp. 53-71, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Banyai, I. Sfarlea, D. Opruta, "Experimental research on variable hydraulic resistors of servo-hydraulic valves" I.C.P.R.-Q.I.E.M., UTPress Cluj-Napoca, ISBN: 978-606-737-180-3, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M Sandu, F Bode, P Danca, I Voicu, "Water flow structure optimization between the screenings and grit removals in a wastewater plant", ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM), 2017 International Conference on, 101-104 [Google Scholar]
- F. Bode, K. Sodjavi, A. Meslem, I. Nastase, "Numerical prediction of wall shear rate in impinging cross-shaped jet at moderate Reynolds number" Scientific Bulletin-University Politehnica of Bucharest, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, No. 76, Pp. 256-258, ISSN 1454-2358, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E Iatan, M Iliescu, F Bode, I Nastase, RM Damian, M Sandu "Numerical study for open-channel flow over rows of hemispheres" Energy Procedia 85, 260-265, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M Iliescu, M Sandu, I Nastase, F Bode, E Iatan "Study of free surface flow in sewage pipes" International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM: Surveying Geology & mining Ecology Management, 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.