E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- ACGIH. (2016). Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice-29th edition (2016). American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Inc. (2018). Fluent 19 User Guide : SubChapter 14.1.4. Defining Properties for the Mixture and Its Constituent Species. ANSYS Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Croitoru, C., Bode, F., Nastase, I., Sandu, M., Vasilescu, A., & Tacutu, L. (2017). Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment, EENVIRO 2016, 26-28 October 2016, Bucharest, Romania. General ventilation system optimization study for environment improvement of sludge dewatering area from a wastewater treatment plant (pp. Energy Procedia 112 640-649). Bucharest: ELSEVIER-Energy Procedia. [Google Scholar]
- European Comission. (2000, June). COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2000/39/EC of 8 June 2000. Occupational exposure limit values in implementation of Council Directive 98/24/EC. European Comission. Retrieved from http://data.europa.eu/eli/dir/2000/39/2010-01-08 [Google Scholar]
- OSHA. (1998). Publications: OSHA 3143 1998 (Revised)-Informational Booklet on Industrial Hygiene. Retrieved from U.S. Department of Labor-Occupational Safety and Health Administration: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3143/OSHA3143.htm [Google Scholar]
- OSHA. (2011). Publications: OSHA 3430-04-Indoor Air Quality in Commercial and Institutional Buildings. Retrieved from U.S. Department of Labor-Occupational Safety and Health Administration: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/3430indoor-air-quality-sm.pdf [Google Scholar]
- WHO. (2006). Development of WHO Guidelines for Indoor Air Quality-Report on a Working Group Meeting. 23-24 October, Bonn, Germany: World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. Retrieved from http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/environment-and-health/air-quality/policy/who-guidelines-for-indoor-air-quality [Google Scholar]
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services. (2000). Publications: Indoor Air Issues: Ammonia P-00810 . Retrieved from Department of Health Services Wisconsin: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/publications/p0/p00810.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.