E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Yang C., Yang X., and Zhao B., The ventilation needed to control thermal plume and particle dispersion from manikins in a unidirectional ventilated protective isolation room. Building Simulation, 2015. 8(5): p. 551-565. [Google Scholar]
- Devienne R.,., et al. Experimental characterization of a plume of passive contaminant above a thermal source: capture efficiency of a fume extraction hood. Annals of Occupational Hygiene, 2009. 53(7): p. 739-48. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou S. Q. and Xia K. Q., Plume statistics in thermal turbulence: mixing of an active scalar. Physical Review Letters, 2002. 89(18). [Google Scholar]
- Kosonen, R., et al., Impact of heat load location and strength on air flow pattern with a passive chilled beam system Energy and Buildings, 2010. 42(1): p. 34-42. [Google Scholar]
- Melikov A. and Kaczmarczyk J., Measurement and prediction of indoor air quality using a breathing thermal manikin. Indoor Air, 2007. 17(1): p. 50-9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bode, F., et al., A Numerical Analysis of the Air Distribution System for the Ventilation of the Crew Quarters on board of the International Space Station. E3S Web Conf., 2018. 32: p. 01006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bode, F., et al., Preliminary Numerical Studies for the Improvement of the Ventilation System of the Crew Quarters on Board of the International Space Station. INCAS BULLETIN, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Meslem, A., et al., Comparison of turbulence models in simulating jet flow from a cross-shaped orifice. European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids, 2014. 44: p. 100-120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meslem, A., et al., Optimization of Lobed Perforated Panel Diffuser: Numerical Study of Orifice Geometry. Vol. 6. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Clark R.P. and Edholm O.G., Man and his thermal environment. 1985, London: E. Arnold. [Google Scholar]
- Clark R.P. and Toy N., Natural convection around the human head. Journal of Physiology, 1975. 244: p. 283-293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao, G., et al., Do surgeons and surgical facilities disturb the clean air distribution close to a surgical patient in an orthopedic operating room with laminar airflow? American Journal of Infection Control, 2018. 46(10): p. 1115-1122. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.