E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- ***, EN 1991-1-4, Eurocode 1: Actions on structures-Part 1-4: General actions-Wind actions (1991) https://www.phd.eng.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/en.1918.104.22.1685.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ***, CR 1-1-4/2012, Design code. Evaluation of wind action on constructions (trans. Cod de proiectare. Evaluarea actiunii vantului asupra constructiilor) (2012) http://ugir.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/CR-1-1-4-2012.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Bandi, Y. Tamura, A. Yoshida, Y. C. Kim, and Q. Yang, Experimental investigation on aerodynamic characteristic of various triangular-section high-rise buildings, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 122, 60-68 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2013.07.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Chiulan, I. Popa, and A. Anton, Experimental study on an aeroelastic model of a television tower in the boundary layer wind tunnel, Bul. Trans. Univ. Brasov, 10 (2), 7-18 (2017) http://rs.unitbv.ro/Bulletin/Series%20I/2017/BULETIN%20I/Chiulan_E.A.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Chiulan, I. Popa, A. C. Vlăduţ, C. I. Coşoiu, A. M. Georgescu, A. Anton and M. Degeratu, Experimental investigation on the behavior of a tall and slender building placed in a turbulent boundary layer, IEEE Conf. Publications, 2017 Int. Conf. on Energy and Environment CIEM (2017) https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8120792 [Google Scholar]
- R. O. Denoon, and K. C. S. Kwok, Fullscale measurements of wind-induced response of a 84 m high concrete control tower, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 60, 155-165 (1996) https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-6105(96)00030-X [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Fu, J. R. Wu, A. Xu, Q. S. Li, and Y. Q. Xiao, Full-scale measurements of wind effects on Guangzhou West Tower, Eng. Struct., 35, 725-739 (1998) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2011.10.022 [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Georgescu, C. Iamandi, and M. Degeratu, A wind tunnel study for a TV tower in Bucharest-Romania, Proc. Urb. Eng. Asian Cities in the 21st Cent., Bangkok, 1, 315-320 (1996) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283267855_A_WIND_TUNNEL_STUDY_FOR_A_TV_TOWER_IN_BUCHAREST-_ROMANIA [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Irwin, Wind-engineering challenges of the new generation of super-tall buildings, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 97, 328-334 (2009) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2009.05.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Johann, E. N. M. Mazzilli, and F. L. S. Ricardo, Wind-induced motion on tall buildings, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 142, 26-42 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2015.03.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. S. Li, Y. Q. Xiao, J. Y. Fu, and Z. N. Li, Full-scale measurements of wind effects on the Jin Mao Building, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 95, 445-466 (2007) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2006.09.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kareem, S. Kabat and F. L. Haan Jr, Aerodynamics of Nanjing Tower: A case study, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 77-78, 60-68 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-6105(98)00187-1 [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Marra, C. Mannini, and G. Bartoli, Measurements and improved model of vortex-induced vibration for an elongated rectangular cylinder, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 147, 358-367 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2015.08.007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rosa, G. Tomasini, A. Zasso, and A.M. Aly, Wind-induced dynamics and loads in prismatic slender building: A modal approach based on unsteady pressure measurements, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 107-108, 118-130 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2012.03.034 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tanaka, Y. Tamura, K. Ohtake, M. Nakai, and Y. C. Kim, Experimental investigation of aerodynamic forces and wind pressures acting on tall building with various unconventional configurations, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 107-108, 179-191 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2012.04.014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, Aerodynamic optimization of super-tall buildings and its effectiveness assessment, J. W. Eng. Ind. Aer., 130, 88-98 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2014.04.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Degeratu, Dimensional Analysis, Similitude and Modeling- Guidance for Applications in Fluid Mechanics (trans. Analiza dimensională, similitudine şi modelare- Îndrumător pentru aplicaţii în mecanica fluidelor), Bucharest, Romania (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.