E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Solar Energy in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- V. Badescu, Correlations to estimate monthly mean daily solar global irradiation: application to Romania, Energy 24 (1999), 883-893. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Badescu, E. Zamfir, Degree-days, degree-hours and ambient temperature bin data from monthly-average Temperatures (Romania), Energy Conv. Manag. 40 (1999), 885-900. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SRMT. Solar Radiation Monitoring Station of the West University of Timisoara, Romania. http://solar.physics.uvt.ro/srms (accessed 10.06.18). [Google Scholar]
- V. Badescu, S. Budea, How significant is the stability of the radiative regime when the best operation of solar DHW systems is evaluated? Renewable Energy 88 (2016), 346-358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perez, R., David, M., Hoff, T.E., Jamaly, M., Kivalov, S., Kleissl, J., Lauret, P., Perez, M., Spatial and temporal variability of solar energy. Foundations and in Renewable Energy 1(1) (2016), 1-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mills, M. Ahlstrom, M. Brower, A. Ellis, R. George, T. Ho, B. Kroposki, C. Lenox, N. Miller, M. Milligan, J. Stein, Y-H Wan, Understanding variability and uncertainty of photovoltaics for integration with the electric power system, IEEE Power Energy Mag. 9 (2011), 33-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tomson, Fast dynamic processes of solar radiation, Sol. Energy 84 (2010), 318-323. [Google Scholar]
- M. Brabec, V. Badescu, M. Paulescu, Nowcasting sunshine number using logistic modelling, Meteorol. Atmos. Phys. 120 (2013), 61-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Taylor, An evaluation of methods for very short-term load forecasting, using minute-by-minute British data, Int. J. Forecast. 24 (2008), 645-658. [Google Scholar]
- V. Badescu, A new kind of cloudy sky model to compute instantaneous values of diffuse and global solar irradiance, Theor. Appl. Climatol. 72 (2002), 127-136. [Google Scholar]
- Guide to Meteorological Instruments and Methods of Observation, World Meteorological Organization, 2008. WMO-No.8, http://www.wmo.int/ (accessed 10.06.18) [Google Scholar]
- M. Paulescu, V. Badescu, New approach to measure the stability of the solar, radiative regime, Theor. Appl. Climatol. 103 (2011), 459-470. [Google Scholar]
- I. Soriga, V. Badescu, Thermal inertia of flat-plate solar collectors in different radiative regimes, Energy Conversion and Management, 111 (2016), 27-37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.