E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A., 1995, Methods of Monitoring Energy Processes, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, International of Thermodynamics, Experimental Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics, Avenue of the Americas, New York, USA, Vol. 10, 273-286 [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A., 1991, A Limit Condition of a Surface at Thermal Influence, Teplofizika Vysokikh Temperatur, 29, 923-934, (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Genbach A.A., Jamankylova N.O., Bakic Vukman V., 2017, The processes of Vaporization in the Porous Structures Working with the Excess of Liquid, Thermal Science 1, Vol 21, 363-373 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Genbach A.A., Olzhabayeva K.S., Iliev I.K., 2016, Boiling Process in oil Coolers on Porous Elements, Thermal Science 5, Vol. 20, 1777-1789 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jamialahmadi M., et al., 2008, Experimental and Theoretical Studies on Subcooled Flow Boiling of Pure Liquids and Multicomponent Mixtures, Intern. J Heat Mass Transfer, 51, 2482-2493 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ose Y., Kunugi T., 2011, Numerical Study on Subcooled Pool Boiling, Programme in Nuclear Science and Technology, 2, 125-129 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krepper E.,., et al. 2007, CFD Modeling Subcooled Boiling-Concept, Validation and Application to Fuel Assembly Design, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 7, 716-731 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ovsyanik A.V., 2012, Modeling of Processes of Heat Exchange at Boiling Liquids (in Russian), Gomel State Technical University named after P.O., Sukhoy, Gomel, Belarus [Google Scholar]
- Alekseik O.S., Kravets V.Yu, 2013, Physical Model of Boiling on Porous Structure in the Limited Space, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 64 4/8, 26-31 [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Mayorov V.A., Vasilev L.L. 1998, Hydrodynamics and heat exchange in porous structural elements of aircrafts. Mechanical engineering, 168 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev S.A., Solovev S.L, 1989, Evaporation and condensation in heat pipes, Science, 112 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kupetz M., Jeni Heiew E., Hiss F., 2014, Modernization and extension of the life of steam turbine power plants in Eastern Europe and Russia, Heat power engineering. 6, 35-43. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Grin Ye.A., 2013, The possibilities of fracture mechanics in relation to the problems of strength, resource and justification for the safe operation of thermal mechanical equipment, Heat power engineering, 1. 25-32. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Shklover E.G. Experimental Study of Heat Transfer from Porous Surface in Pool and Forced-Convection Boiling at Low Pressures, Phase Change Heat Transfer ASME. 1991. Vol. 159, 75-80 [Google Scholar]
- Barthau G. Active nucleation site density and pool boiling heat transfer, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 1992, V. 35, 271-278 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A., An experimental study of thermal stress in porous materials by methods of holography and photoelasticity, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Avenue of the Americas, New York, USA,-1992. Vol. 5, No.6, pp. 697-702 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.