E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Polyaev V. M., Genbach A.A. The growth rate of steam bubbles in porous structures, News of higher education institutions. Mechanical engineering. No. 10, pp. 56-61, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V. M., Genbach A.N., Genbach A.A. A limit condition of a surface at thermal influence, TVT, V. 29, No. 5, pp. 923-934, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A. Control of Heat Transfer in a Porous Cooling System, Second world conference on experimental heat transfer, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics. 1991, Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia, 23-28 June, pp. 639-644, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A. Applications of porous system, Proceedings of the universities. Energy, No.12, pp. 97-101, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A. Heat management in porous structures, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy and transport, V. 38, No.6, pp. 105-110, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A. Heat transfer in a porous system operating under the joint action of capillary and gravitational forces, Thermal Engineering, V7, pp. 55-58, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Genbach A.A., Kulbakina N.V. Dust suppression and dust removal with a circulation of foam generator with a porous structure, Energy and Fuel Resources of Kazakhstan, No.4, pp. 62-65, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A. Management of internal characteristics of boiling in porous system, Cryogenic equipment and conditioning: Collection of works of MGTU. Moscow, 1991, pp. 224-237, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A. Use of porous system in power stations, Power industry, No.1, pp. 40-43, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Polyaev V.M., Genbach A.A. Calculation of thermal streams in the porous cooling system, News of higher education institutions. Aircraft equipment. No.2, pp. 71-74, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Genbach. A.A., Gnatchenko. Y.A. Cooling system of thermal-element-detonation burner. Combustion chambers, diffuser, confuser, Vestnik KazNTU, Almaty, V. 61, No.4, July, pp. 87-91, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Pelevin F.V., Avramov N.I., Orlin S.A., Sincov L.A., The efficiency of heat transfer in porous element of liquid rockets construction, Engineering magazine: Science and Innovation, issue No. 4, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kravets V. Yu. Boiling Heat-Transfer Intensity on Small-Scale Surface, International Review of Mechanical Engineering, V. 6, No. 3, Part A, pp. 479-484, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ovsyanik A.V. Modelling of heat-exchange processes at liquids boiling. Gomel State Technical University named after Sukhoy P.O., Gomel, 2012, P. 284, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Nizovcev M.I., Srerliagov M.N., Terehov V.I., Distribution of thermal limits in the capillary impregnation of porous materials, Polzunovsky Paper, No.1, pp. 39-43, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Patel R.M., Deheri, G.M. Effect of various porous structures on the shliomis model based ferrofluid lubrication of the film squeezed between rotating rough curved plates, Facta Universitatis, Series: Mechanical Engineering V. 12, No 3, pp. 305-323, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Genbach A.A., Jamankulova N.O., Bakic V.V. The processes of vaporization in the porous structures working with the excess of liquid. Thermal Science, V.21, No 1A, pp. 363-373, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marinkovic D., Zehn M., Milic P. On the design of thermally loaded fiber optics feedthroughs. Thermal Science, V.20, Suppl. 5, pp. 1313-1320, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krstić V., Milčić D., Milčić M. A thermal analysis of the threaded spindle bearing assembly in numerically controlled machine tools. Facta Universitatis-Series Mechanical Engineering, in press, doi:10.22190/FUME170512022K [Google Scholar]
- Milošević M., Miltenović A., Banić M., Tomić M. Determination of residual stress in the rail wheel during quenching process by FEM simulation. Facta Universitatis-Series Mechanical Engineering, V.15, No. 3, pp. 413-425, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.