E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Al-Muhammad J, Tomas S, Ait-Mouheb N, Amielh M, Anselmet F "μPIV characterization of the flow in a milli-labyrinth-channel used in micro-irrigation" 17th Int. Symp. on Applications of Laser Techniques To Fluid Mechanics. Lisbon, Portugal, 07-10 July, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Lindken, R., Westerweel, J., & Wieneke, B. (2006). Stereoscopic micro particle image velocimetry. Experiments in Fluids, 41(2), 161-171 [Google Scholar]
- Brede, M., Witte, M., & Leder, A. (2006) Stereo-Micro PIV measurements of the three- dimensional separated flow in the wake of a backward facing step. Proc. 13th Int Symp on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics [Google Scholar]
- Prasad, A.K., (2000) Stereoscopic Particle Image Velocimetry. Experiments in Fluids, 29, 103-116 [Google Scholar]
- Soloff, S.M., Adrian R.J., & Liu Z.-C. (1997) Distortion compensation for generalized stereoscopic particle image velocimetry. Meas. Sci. Tech. in Fluids, 8, 1441-1454 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.