E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- I.A. Anton, D. Dinu, Wave Simulation with different type of coast potection structure-a comparative approach, International Journal of Environmental Science, 2, 171-176 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Anton, F.V. Panaitescu, M. Panaitescu, The influence of hydrotechnical constructions on the Romanian morphodynamics coast, Conf. Proc., ISBN 978-619-7408-07-2, 42, 17, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- National Administration Romanian Waters, Basin Administration Dobrogea-Littoral: Environmental Report, Technical Assistance for Project Preparation Priority 5, Implement Appropriate Structure of Natural Risk Prevention in the Most Vulnerable Key Area of Intervention 2-Reduction of Coastal Erosion evaluation Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA) Conducted by bloom (2011) [Google Scholar]
- National Administration Romanian Waters, Basin Administration Dobrogea-Littoral: Appropiate Assessment Study, The Protection and Rehabilitation of the Southern Black Sea Coast in the Constanta Municipality Area (Mamaia South, Tomis North, Tomis Centre and Tomis South) and Eforie North Area (April 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ospar Commission, Assessment of the impact of coastal defence structures (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.