E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- F. Bunea, G. Ciocan, Experimental study of standard aeration efficiency in a bubble column, Desalination and Water Treatment Murat Eyvaz and Ebubekir Yüksel, IntechOpen, 349-368 (2018) doi:10.5772/intechopen.76696 [Google Scholar]
- G. Besagni, F. Inzol, T. Ziegenhein Two-Phase Bubble Columns: A Comprehensive Review, ChemEngineering (2018), 2, 13; doi:10.3390/2020013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bunea, A. Nedelcu, G.D. Ciocan, Prediction of water aeration efficiency in high turbulent flow, Desalination and Water Treatment, 85, 55-62, (2017), [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Digulescu, I. Murgan, F. Bunea, G.D. Ciocan, D.M. Bucur, G. Dunca, I. Candel, C. Ioana, Cavitating vortex characterization based on acoustic signal detection, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 49 (2016) 082009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Murgan, F. Bunea, G. Ciocan, Experimental PIV and LIF characterization of a bubble column flow, Flow Measurement and Instrumentation 54, 224-235m (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tan, J. Jiang, Digital Signal Processing-Fundamental and Applications, 2nd ed., Elsevier Publishing Academic Press, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Aliyu, H. Seo, H. Kim, K.C. Kim, Characteristics of bubble-induced liquid flows in a rectangular tank, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 97, 21-35, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Iliescu, G.D. Ciocan, F. Avellan, Analysis of the cavitating draft tube vortex in a Francis turbine using particle image velocimetry measurements in two-phase flow, Journal of Fluids Engineering-Transactions of the ASME,130 2, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.