E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- ICOLD Committee on Mine and Industrial Tailings Dams. Bulletin 121. Tailings dams. Risk of dangerous occurrences. Lessons learnt from practical experiences. Paris (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Vick, Steven.G. Planning, design and analysis of tailings dams. BiTech Publishers Ltd. Richmond, B.C (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Stematiu, D.; Ionescu, S.; Abdulamit, A. Dams safety and risk management. Conspress Publishing House, Bucharest (2010) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- Stematiu, D. Accidents and incidents occurred at hydraulic structures. Reports from my experience. AGIR Publishing House, Bucharest (2018) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- Tatu, F. Approaches in evaluation the probability of failure. Research report number 2 (2017) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- GEOSLOPE International Ltd. 2017. Heat and mass transfer modeling with GeoStudio 2018 (Second Edition). Calgary, Alberta, Canada [Google Scholar]
- GEOSLOPE International Ltd. 2017. Stability modeling with GeoStudio 2018. Calgary, Alberta, Canada [Google Scholar]
- Fell, R. et al. Geotechnical Engineering of Dams, 2nd edition. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, London, UK (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Independent Expert Engineering Investigation and Review Panel, Report on Mount Polley Tailings Storage Facility Breach (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Norbert R. Morgenstern, Steven G. Vick et al. Fundao Tailings Dam Review Panel, Report on the Immediate Causes of the Failure of the Fundao Dam (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Vanden Berghe, J.-F., Ballard, J.-C., Wintgens, J.-F. and List, B. 2011, Geotechnical Risks Related to Tailings Dam Operations-Proceedings Tailings and Mine Waste, Vancouver, BC (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.