E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Other Topics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- P.O. Kriett, M. Salani, Optimal Control of a Residential Microgrid, Energy 42, 1, 321-330, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Golovanov, H. Albert, S. Gheorghe, N. Mogoreanu, G.C. Lăzăroiu, Renewable energy sources in the power system, (A.G.I.R., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Nemeş, F. Munteanu, D. Astanei, Analysis of Grid-Connected Photovoltaic System Integration on Low-Voltage Distribution Network, JSE 7, 1, 9-14, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Golovanov, Chapter Energy efficiency in residential areas (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- S. Abagiu, PhD Thesis Optimization of power systems with photovoltaic power plants, Transilvania University of Braşov, (Interdisciplinary Doctoral School, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. El-Leathey, A. Nedelcu, R.A. Chihaia, G. Oprina, S. Nicolaie, D. Marin, Efficiency Assessment of an Urban Area Grid Connected PV Power Plant, Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering, RES5, pp. 715-720 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. El-Leathey, A. Nedelcu, M. Dorian, Power Quality Monitoring and Analysis of a Grid-Connected PV Power Plant, EEA 65, 3, pp. 26-33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- NTE 007/08/00, Technical norm for the design and execution of power distribution cables (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Armendariz, D. Brodén, N. Honeth, L. Nordström, A method to identify exposed nodes in low voltage distribution grids with High PV penetration, IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, pp. 1-5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Standard 50160:2011, Voltage characteristics in public distribution systems (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.