E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Other Topics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- EIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration). Annual Energy Outlook 2018 with projections to 2050 Available online: http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=86&t=1 (accessed on 13 July 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Arcipowska A., Rapf O., Faber M., Fabbri. M. Tigchelaar C., Boermans T., Surmeli-Anac N., Pollier K., Dal F., Sebi C., Karásek J. Support for setting up an observatory of the building stock and related policies, Service contract no. ENER/C3/2014-543 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Alessia Arteconi 1,* ID and Fabio Polonara2 Assessing the Demand Side Management Potential and the Energy Flexibility of Heat Pumps in Buildings (July 2018) [Google Scholar]
- European parliament and the Council of the European Union, Directive (EU) 2018/844 of the European parliament and of the council of 30 May 2018 (New EPBD) amending Directive 2010/31/EU on the Energy Performance of Buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on Energy Efficiency Available on site: https://ec.europa.eu/info/news/new-energy-performance-buildings-directive-comes-force-9-july-2018-2018-jun-19_en [Google Scholar]
- Chiu Wei-Yu, Sun Hongjian, Poor H. Vincent, Browse Journals & Magazines-IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Energy Imbalance Management Using a Robust Pricing Scheme 4 (2), 1484, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- WY Chiu, H Sun, HV Poor-IEEE Third International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm), Demand-side energy storage system management in smart grid 73, 78, 5-8. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Greena, I. Staffell, The Quarterly Journal of the IAEE’s Energy Economics Education Foundation, "Prosumage" and the British electricity market, 6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Time series for national outputs, and a tool to calculate a year’s production from a panel or turbine anywhere in the world, are available at https://www.renewables.ninja [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.