E3S Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2019The First International Scientific Conference on Ecological and Environmental Engineering 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- J. Królikowska, A. Królikowski. Rainwater. Disposal, management, pre-treatment and use (in Polish). Publisher Seidel - Przywecki (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hvitved - Jacobsen, Y.A. Yousef. Studies in Environmental Science 44:165–208 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Discharge consent for rainwater and thaw-water treated at the Jarząbek treatment facility (in Polish), Kielce (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karlsson, M.Viklander, L. Scholes, M. Revitt, J Hazard. Mater. 178: 612–618 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The Condition of the Natural Environment in the Świętokrzyskie Province in the years 2009-2010 (in Polish). A report compiled under the supervision of Małgorzata Janiszewska at the Regional Inspectorate for Environmental Protection in Kielce. Library of Environmental Monitoring, Kielce (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Eggleton, K.V. Thomas, Environmental International 30:973-980 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment of 9 Sept. 2002 on soil and land quality standards (J. of Laws No. 165, item 1359) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bojakowska, T. Gliwicz, K. Małecka Results of geochemical tests on Poland’s aquatic sediments in the years 2003-2005 (in Polish). Environmental Protection Inspection. Warszawa (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bojakowska, G. Sokołowska Geochemical classes of aquatic sediment purity (in Polish). Geological Review 46 (1):49-54 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. MacDonald Approach to the assessment of sediment quality in Florida Coastal Waters. Volume 1 - Development and evaluation of sediment quality assessment guidelines. Florida Department of Environmental Protection Office of Water Policy (2000) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 5667-15:2009. Water quality. Sampling. Part 15: Guidance on the preservation and handling of sludge and sediment samples. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12176:2004. Characterisation of Sludge. Determination of pH value. [Google Scholar]
- PN-78/C-04541. Water and Wastewater. Determination of Dry Residue, Residue on Ignition, Loss on Ignition and Dissolved Substances, Dissolved Mineral Substances and Dissolved Volatile Substances. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 15527:2008. Characterisation of Waste. Determination of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) in Waste Using Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS). [Google Scholar]
- L. Wolska, M. Gdaniec-Pietryka, P. Konieczka, J. Namieśnik Talanta 78:730-735 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Marsalek, P.M. Marsalek. Characteristics of sediments from a stormwater management pond. Water Science and Technology, 36, Issue 8:117-122 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Królikowski, K. Garbarczyk, J. Gwoździej-Mazur, A. Butarewicz. Sediments formed in stormwater sewer facilities (in Polish). Monograph 35. Lublin (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.B Yunker et al. Organic Geochemistry. 33:489–515 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, L. Zhu, R. Zhou J Hazard. Mater. 141:148–155 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.