E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- D. Wellisch, J. Lenz, A. Faschingbauer, R. Pöschl, S. Kunze, IFAC-PapersOnLine (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Open Charge Alliance - Global Platform For Open Protocols, https://www.openchargealliance.org/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Committee Report on Standardization of Public EV Chargers, https://dhi.nic.in/writereaddata/UploadFile/Standardization%20of%20protocol.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Open Smart Charging Protocol 1.0, https://www.openchargealliance.org/protocols/ocpp-10/(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Open Charge Point Protocol 1.5, https://www.openchargealliance.org/protocols/ocpp-15/(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Open Charge Point Protocol 1.6, https://www.openchargealliance.org/protocols/ocpp-16/(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Open Charge Point Protocol 2.0, https://www.openchargealliance.org/protocols/ocpp-20/(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.