E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- J. M. Allocco, “Laminated bus bars for power system interconnects,” Proceedings of APEC 97 - Power Electro. Conf., pp. 585-589 vol.2, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- M M. Stibgen, “Applying laminated busbars to enhance DC power distribution systems,” International Telecom. Energy Conf. (INTELEC), pp. 537-541, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- ChengfeiGeng ID,Fengyou He, Jingwei Zhang and Hongsheng Hu- “Partial Stray Inductance Modeling and Measuring of Asymmetrical Parallel Branches on the Bus-Bar of Electric Vehicles”. Energies 2017, 10, 1519; doi:10.3390/en10101519 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Miles, “Recent advances in lithium battery technology,” GaAs IC Symposium. IEEE Gallium Arsenide Integrated Circuit Symposium, pp. 219-222, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- K. W. E. Cheng, “Recent development on electric vehicles,” International Conf. Power Electron. Systems, Applications, pp. 1-5, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- P. Gupta, R. Kumar, S. P. Singh and A. Jangid, “A study on monitoring of air quality and modeling of pollution control,” IEEE Conf. Human. Tech., pp. 1-4, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Batterybank:Available:[Online]:https://www.mersen.com/products/solutions-power-management/bus-bars. [Google Scholar]
- Supercapacitor:Available:[Online]:https://www.mersen.com/sites/default/files/publications-media/8-markets-energy-electrical-energy-storage-mersen.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Dclinks:Available:[Online]:http://www.busbar.com/industries/computers/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Zou, Z. Zhao and L. Yuan, “Study on DC bus bar structure considering stray inductance for the back-to-back IGBT-based converter,” IEEE conf. Applied Power Electron. (APEC), pp. 1213-1218, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Powerdistribution:Available:[Online]:http://www.busbar.com/industries/industrial/ [Google Scholar]
- Automobile:Available:[Online]:https://www.semic.cz/_obchody/semic.obchodak.net/prilohy/7384/busbar-1610110-287c0e.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. Wen and W. Xiao, “Design and optimization of laminated bus bar to reduce transient voltage spike,” IEEE Inter. Symposium on Industrial Electron. pp. 1478-1483, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jianing Wang, Shaolin Yu and Xing Zhang, “Effect of key physical structures on the laminated bus bar inductance,” IEEE Intern. Power Electron. and Motion Control Conf. (IPMEC), pp. 3689-3694, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Khan, P. Magne, B. Bilgin, S. Wirasingha and A. Emadi, “Laminated busbar design criteria in power converters for electrified powertrain applications,” IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (ITEC), pp. 1-6, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Formulas:Available:[Online]:http://jp.methode.com/Documents/TechnicalLibrary/Bus_Bars_&_Capabilities_Brochure.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.