E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- B. Xie, P. Zou and C. Yang, “Ultrahigh power graphene based supercapacitor,” Inter. Conf. on Electronic Packaging Tech., pp. 1211-1214, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Bobba and K. R. Rajagopal, “Modeling and analysis of hybrid energy storage systems used in Electric vehicles,” IEEE International Conf. Power Electron., Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), pp. 1-6, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Dai, Keren et al. “Voltage Fluctuation in a Supercapacitor During a High-g Impact” Scientific reports vol. 6 38794. 13 Dec. 2016. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qu, J. Zhu, J. Hu and B. Holliday, “Overview of supercapacitor cell voltage balancing methods for an electric vehicle,” IEEE ECCE, pp. 810-814, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Shili, A. Hijazi, A. Sari, X. Lin-Shi and P. Venet, “Balancing Circuit New Control for Supercapacitor Storage System Lifetime Maximization,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 4939-4948, June 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Ibanez, “Analyzing the Need for a Balancing System in Supercapacitor Energy Storage Systems,” IEEE Trans Power Electron. vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 2162-2171, March 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ionescu, A. Vasile and R. Negroiu, “Investigations on balancing circuits for supercapacitor modules,” Inter. Spring Seminar on Electron. Techn., pp. 521-526, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, J. Peng, J. He, Z. Huang, J. Pan and J. Wang, “Synchronized Cell-Balancing Charging of Supercapacitors: A Consensus-Based Approach,” IEEE Trans Industrial Electron. vol. 65, no. 10, pp. 8030-8040, Oct. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Linzen, S. Buller, E. Karden and R. W. De Doncker, “Analysis and evaluation of charge-balancing circuits on performance, reliability, and lifetime of supercapacitor systems,” IEEE Trans. Industry Applications, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1135-1141, Sept.-Oct. 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zheng, K. Wang, Y. Li, H. Liu and F. Chang, “A Modular-Cascaded Active-Balanced Storage System for Electric Transportation,” IEEE Transportation Electrification Conf. Expo (ITEC), pp. 1-6 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, B. Gu, J. Dominic, B. Chen and J. Lai, “A capacitor voltage balancing method with zero-voltage switching for split phase inverter,” IEEE Applied Power Electron. Conf. and Exposition, pp. 2394-2400 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V. Keshmiri, D. Westerberg, P. Andersson Ersman, M. Sandberg, R. Forchheimer and D. Tu, “A Silicon-Organic Hybrid Voltage Equalizer for Supercapacitor Balancing,” IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 114-122, March 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zheng, K. Wang, Y. Li, H. Liu and F. Chang, “A Modular-Cascaded Active-Balanced Storage System for Electric Transportation,” IEEE Transportation Electrification Conf., pp. 1-6, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Fan, J. Duan, L. Sun and Y. Han, “The balancing system of super capacitor based on active clamped forward converter,” International Conf. on Circuits, Devices and Systems, pp. 29-33, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jiangang Liu, Zhiwu Huang, Jun Peng and Jing Wang, “Distributed cooperative voltage equalization for series-connected super-capacitors,” American Control Conference (ACC), pp. 4523-4528, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ye and K. W. E. Cheng, “Analysis and Design of Zero-Current Switching Switched-Capacitor Cell Balancing Circuit for Series-Connected Battery/Supercapacitor,” IEEE Trans. Vehicular Tech., vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 948-955, Feb. 2018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Circuitdiagram:Available:[Online]:https://www.aldinc.com/pdf/SABMB6.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.